Karakal Super Grip PU Review

Around £2.50 per grip from your local sports retailer. There is only one thing you need to know about this grip: 'it is the thickest and softest grip I have ever used'. 



I initially put the Karakal Super Grip over the tarnished manufacturers grip on my Voltric 7. The grip is thicker than I thought and it made holding the racquet feel like I was wielding a tennis racquet. This PU grip is larger even than the Yonex PU Grip. After reconsidering, I took it off, got rid of the original and reapplied. It now felt soo much better. Still quite large, but very comfortable and maneuverable. I would be wary if you had smaller hands however. The grip performed well in absorbing sweat and throughout a session didn't feel like the racquet was going to fly out my hands. This was in contrast to the Yonex Super Grap which is probably the most popular grip out there for badminton players.

RECOMMENDATION: Use if you have slightly larger hands and prefer the soft PU Grip as opposed to Synthetic Graps.